The Emotion Guide™ Collective values the privacy of its members and website visitors. Any personal information that may be made available to the Emotion Guide™ Collective when browsing or navigating this website shall be kept confidential. Examples of some of the scenarios where visitors may provide their personal information may include:
- Emailing, calling or communicating with members;
- Posting a question or comment through the website;
- Participating in an online survey;
- Joining our mailing list;
or any other business-related reason.
You are provided the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. Emotion Guideô Collective will inform you of the purpose of the collection and does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below.
DOMAIN INFORMATION COLLECTION
Personally Identifiable Information
1. In order to serve my clients and visitors, Emotion Guide™ Collective collects personally identifiable information such as names, addresses, and phone numbers when such information is voluntarily submitted by visitors via Mighty Networks . Any credit card information for purchases is not collected by Emotion Guideô Collective, but is collected through a third-party service such as PayPal.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Your personal information is never shared outside the Emotion Guide™ Collective without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
CONSENTING TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION TO A THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER WORKING ON OUR BEHALF TO SERVE YOU; OR REQUIRING US TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
The Emotion Guide™ Collective will also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in urgent circumstances to protect personal safety or the public.
By permitting us to collect this information, you will be able to receive information about services and/or products that may be of interest to you. You also allow The Emotion Guide™ Collective to personalize your user experience so that Emotion Guide™ Collective can provide you with the highest quality of service.
By submitting your email address on this website, you agree to receive email from Emotion Guide™ Collective. You can unsubscribe from our email lists at any time by clicking the unsubscribe option that is included at the bottom of every email. Emotion Guide™ Collective will only send emails to people who have authorized The Emotion Guide™ Collective to contact them. The Emotion Guide™ Collective hates spam too so you will not be receiving any spam from The Emotion Guide™ Collective. By submitting your email address, you also agree to allow The Emotion Guide™ Collective to use your email address for audience targeting for custom advertising on social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram.
Among whom is your data shared?
- Hosting service providers
- Fraud prevention service providers
- Ad networks and marketing tools
- Analytics service providers such as Google
- Engineering and development tools
- Contract personnel
The Emotion Guide™ Collective strives to protect your personal information but urges you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often and use a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols. This website uses an SSL certificate and also PayPal for payment processing.
LOCATED IN THE EU?
If you are located in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined below.
1. What personal data does the Emotion Guide™ Collective collect from you?
The Emotion Guide™ Collective only collect Personal Data about you when you voluntarily provide such information to the Emotion Guideô Collective or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of the Services.
2. Personal Data collected includes, without limitation, the following:
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Location information: Zipcode, City, State, Country, IP address
- Links to your social media accounts
- Device Identifiers
- Cookies and other tracking technology
- Web browser information
- Browsing history
- Page view statistics
- Log Data
- Any other information you choose to share publicly on blog posts or on social media posts
3. What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
Your rights are set forth below. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that the Emotion Guide™ Collective may need you to provide additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
- Right to Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data is incomplete, you can request that the Emotion Guideô Collective correct or supplement such data. Please submit requests to the controller at email@example.com.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to be forgotten. Feel free to request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems by submitting a request to the controller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data. Please submit requests to the controller at email@example.com.
- Right to Data Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible. Please submit requests to the controller at ç.
- Right to Object: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes. Please submit requests to the controller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to File Complaint: You have the right to file a complaint about the Emotion Guideô Collective’s Personal Data practices with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please submit requests to the controller at the Emotion Guideô Collective.
- Transfers of Personal Data: The Services are hosted and operated in the United States (“U.S.”) through the Emotion Guideô Collective and its service providers, and if you do not reside in the U.S., laws in the U.S. may differ from the laws where you reside. By using the Services, you acknowledge that any Personal Data about you will be hosted on U.S. servers, and you authorize the Emotion Guide™ Collective to transfer, store and process your information to and in the U.S., and possibly other countries. You hereby consent to the transfer of your data to the U.S. as set forth herein.
The Emotion Guide™ Collective is committed to the Principles of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection and use of Personal Data transferred from the EU. These Principles are notice, choice, accountability for onward transfer, security, data integrity and purpose limitation, access and recourse, enforcement and liability with respect to all Personal Data received from within the EU in reliance on the Privacy Shield. The Privacy Shield Principles require that we remain potentially liable if any third-party processing Personal Data on the Emotion Guideô Collective’s behalf fails to comply with these Privacy Shield Principles (except to the extent we are not responsible for the event giving rise to any alleged damage). The Emotion Guide™ Collective’s compliance with the Privacy Shield is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. For more information about the Privacy Shield Program, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns relating to the Privacy Shield. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your Privacy Shield-related complaint from us, or if we have not resolved your complaint, you may also resolve a Privacy Shield-related complaint through JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. You can visit https://www.jamsadr.com/file-an-eu-us-privacy-shield-or-safe-harbor-claim for more information or to file a complaint, at no cost to you. Under certain conditions, you may also be entitled to invoke binding arbitration for complaints not resolved by other means.
THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES
This website may contain links to other sites. This website may use third-party applications such as Might Networks for data collection. The Emotion Guide™ Collective does not share your personally identifiable information with such sites without your permission and is not responsible for their privacy practices. You are encouraged to learn about the privacy policies of the companies publishing such sites.
The Emotion Guide™ Collective reserves the right to change, modify, or update this policy at any time without notice. Any substantial changes in the way that your personal information is used will be posted on this site.
The Emotion Guide™ Collective Pro may be an affiliate or sponsor for recommended products or services. If you purchase those items through the links, the Emotion Guide™ Collective may earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through the Emotion Guide™ Collective’s link.
Last Updated July 9, 2018